Update by user Oct 01, 2013

THOMAS MUCCIFORI, ESQUIRE

Original review posted by user Oct 01, 2013

We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of power!!

Scumbags PLANNED and had me SERVED in front of my daughter and family for VISITATION PICKUP after trying at the Jewish Community Center.

Prey on people and the courtrooms are "hometown" playgrounds. Nice job Bill Thompson and Drew Burach the "Bill Captain". Arthur Sklar and Michaell Sklar orchestrated this catastrophe. $260,000 Bill!

Against a bankrupt ex husband. BRAVO!!!

Levine Staller Chan Sklar At Atlantic City NJ .Archer and Greiner Haddonfield NJ Michael Sklar Arthur Sklar William Thompson Drew Burach Thomas Muccifori hitman for unethicals!!!

Had an Experience with Archer And Greiner?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more